Returns and Refunds
If you order the wrong product or the product you received is damaged or faulty, we will happily exchange or refund your item within 30 days of delivery if the item is not damaged, and all original packaging is still intact.
1. Please ensure any packaged items are returned with the packaging in its original condition.
2. You can submit a Return Request by logging into your account, heading to the ‘My Account’ link and selecting ‘Resolution Centre’. From there a new dispute can be created for the item by selecting the order and providing us a detailed message of the concern.
3. When Motoplace receives notification of your dispute will be in contact with you to arrange appropriate next action.
3. Items should be returned with a copy of the purchase receipt and a copy of your Return Request.
4. Once your return has been received and processed, you will be notified by email.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for us to receive, process and ship your exchange.