How long will delivery take?
MotoPlace offers free delivery within Australia for all orders with products totalling $60 or more. Orders with products totalling under $60 incur a $8.25 flat-rate delivery fee. Express order requests incur a $12.00 flat-rate delivery fee. We currently only deliver to Australian addresses.
- All products are shipped within Australia via Australia Post eParcel.
- Once dispatched you will be notified by email and a tracking number will be supplied.
Approximate freight times are as follows:
Post to Location
*Excluding large or bulky items
Can I have items delivered to an international address?
We currently only deliver to Australian addresses.
What payment methods can I use to purchase?
We currently accept payment via PayPal, Visa and Mastercard. Payment will not be processed until we have received all relevant information required for processing to be completed.
The processing of payment for orders placed on a weekend or a public holiday will not begin until the next working day.
How can I be sure my data is secure?
When you register your personal details to establish an account or to place an order, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. We make no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
I ordered the wrong product what do I do?
If you happen to order the wrong product, we will happily exchange or refund your item within 30 days of delivery if the item is not damaged, and all original packaging is still intact.
1. Please ensure any packaged items are returned with the packaging in its original condition.
2. You can submit a Return Request by logging into your account, heading to the ‘My Account’ link and viewing the order in ‘Complete Orders’, then by clicking the ‘Return Item(s)’ button.
3. Items should be returned with a copy of the purchase receipt and a copy of your Return Request
4. Once your return has been received and processed, you will be notified by email.
MotoPlace recommends that you return your items by registered post, and that you pack your return securely. MotoPlace does not accept responsibility for parcels that go missing in transit when being returned to us.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for us to receive, process and ship your exchange.